The first camping blanket from Ryōken Instinct inspired by Diablo Lake in the North Cascades National Park, WA. It was this exact lookout when the idea for Ruku Bars was sparked and is truly are businesses's origins.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Comes with clips to be used as a cape for hands-free use
- Corner loops for staking down
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
These blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low or no heat.
- 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber synthetic insulation; 260 gsm
- 54" x 79"